|Operating Pressure||more than 100 bar|
|Stroke Length||more than 250 mm|
|Shaft Diameter||50 mm|
|Cylinder Diameter||more than 100 mm|
Festo is a leading world-wide supplier of automation technology and the performance leader in industrial training and education programs. By establishing a link between industry and education, they are helping their customers all over the world to increase their productivity every single day.
No other industry is making the transformation to Industry 4.0 quite like the automotive industry. Complex value chains, just-in-time production and networked manufacturing demand intelligent components, the right handling technologies and flexible, integrated solutions consisting of pneumatic or electric technologies or a mix of both. As a matter of principle, Festo also makes them energy-efficient and safe.
For maximum productivity along the entire value chain
In the everyday factory environment, automation technology is used for joining, rotating, gripping, positioning, connecting, holding, testing and checking individual parts, modules or complete products. Their portfolio is designed to perform all of these tasks.
In a wide range of industries
Their integrated range of services is used in the production and assembly areas of a wide range of industrial segments. Whether it’s the automotive and Tier 1 supplier industry, the electronics industry or the food processing and packaging industry, they know the specific needs of each sector.
Their main product groups:
• Electric, pneumatic and servo-pneumatic drives
• Valves and valve terminals
• Components for compressed air preparation and vacuum technology
• Grippers and handling systems
• Motors and controllers
• Sensors and image processing systems
• Control technology and software
Our main product groups
• Control technology and remote I/O
• Valve terminals and pilot valves
• Sensors and Positioners
• Linear and quarter turn actuators
• Process and media valves
• Compressed air preparation and Pneumatic connection technology
• Individual Valves
• Dosing and Pipetting Heads
• Air Preparation
• Connection Technology
• Grippers, Rotary Drives
• Electronic Controllers